Saturday, September 13, 2008

Looks like a stormy Sunday

ikepathme

We awoke to sunny skies, but the outer cloud bands of Hurricane Ike are moving in. Looking out my office window, I can see low clouds moving rapidly from south to north.

There's no rain on the radar within about 300 miles, so I'll have plenty of time to mow the lawn as long as I get it done today.

A large contingent of the BMW Riders of the Mid-South, including our Jonesboro friends Charlie and Deb, rode up to Indianapolis for the MotoGP motorcycle races at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Looks like they're going to have a very wet and unpleasant ride home tomorrow and/or Monday. I considered going along, but worried that I might not have time to get back to teach my digital photography class Monday evening. I made the right decision.

No comments: