Thursday, September 04, 2008

Gooooooooooooooooobertown!

goooobertown

Now that Lauri has received her pink Goobertown t-shirt, I can post this photo of Morgan at the Goobertown Grocery sporting her black version.S/W Ver: 96.B0.0FR

The folks who run the store have a photo of country singer Trace Adkins - the guy who sang the National Anthem to open tonight's session of the Republican National Convention - wearing an identical black Goobertown t-shirt while performing in concert.

All the best people have them...

I'll need one if I decide to attend the Delphi (Ind.) High School Class of 1963 reunion this fall.

3 comments:

Karen said...

How much are those shirts? I want one!

The Oracle said...

They're $10. Contact me at my email for details. johnmflora@gmail.com

Steve said...

i'll take a large!