Friday, July 31, 2009

T-shirt of the day

july31bam

Today’s t-shirt is from Foothills BMW Motorcycles in Lakewood, Colo., a suburb of Denver.

It’s one of the best dealerships I’ve seen when it comes to a wide range of apparel and accessories. Despite the fact that they’re not a MotoLights dealer, they rebuilt the wiring harness for my MotoLights a couple of years ago and everything still works fine.

I’m having thoughts of booking a long-overdue 12,000-mile service at Grass Roots BMW in Cape Girardeau, Mo. before I put too many more miles on the bike. I’m planning a late August run up to the MotoGP races in Indianapolis and would like to get a Colorado run in before the high country weather window slams shut, but I may run out of time.

And then there’s the prospect of a ride/drive/flight to Las Vegas to see my son and his family.

No comments: