Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rally report: Saturday mid-morning

stoppie

BMWMOA INTERNATIONAL RALLY, Tenn. – I’m cruising the grounds and looking for photos. Here’s one from the stunt riding show in front of the BMW Motorrad trailer.

I’ve developed a hankering for a high-viz lime green jacket and there seem to be some good deals on them here, so I may have to add to my riding wardrobe at this rally.

I ran into John Rhinehart at the Blue Moon Cycle tent and thought I might have found Indy Club member #61 for our rally tally. He listed our club – MOA Charter #17 – on his registration form despite the fact that his membership has lapsed. I called Wayne with the news, but he said the official count has to be made from the official club roster and John isn’t on it. Oh, well. I tried.

Back to work.

No comments: