Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time flies

How did it get to be afternoon so quickly?

I got up about 7:30 a.m., put the dogs out and the coffee on and pulled on some clothes.

I did a couple of loads of dark clothes and still have some whites and sheets to launder.

I also rebooted my desktop computer in hopes of resetting my DVD software. A reboot take about an hour because of my confused hard drive, so I used the Mini 9 for awhile, checking email and recharging the battery from yesterday morning's session at Books-A-Million.

Maria called to say she and Austin were wrapping up their time in Indiana and plan to come home to Arkansas today.

And I wrote Amazon.com reviews of the Dell Inspiron Mini 9 netbook computer and the nifty little neoprene carrying case I use for it.

Now it's about 12:20 p.m. and Pete is nuzzling my left wrist to tell me he wants me to open the back door for him.

So I will.

No comments: