Friday, May 15, 2009

My Man Mitch

mitchrideMy Man Mitch - Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels - has an excellent op-ed piece in today's Wall Street Journal discussing the ruinous effects of the Democrat-proposed "cap and trade" legislation.

I suggest you click here and read it.

Here's a photo taken two years ago this month when I (far left) went for a motorcycle ride with Mitch (far right) and the Indiana Commissioner of Correction. The guy in the middle was publisher of the Crawfordsville newspaper at the time.

Mitch rides a Harley-Davidson, but he seemed OK with me being on a BMW. He's an excellent rider, BTW definitely not a biker wannabe or a poser.

1 comment:

Lauri Shillings said...

HA!
I love how you don't name the guy in the middle! You know he googles himself just to see who's talking about him.... :)