Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thanks for visiting

My Feedjit gizmo logs visitors to this blog by city, state, country, and time of day. It also indicates the visitor's browser type and OS.

But the most interesting data to me is how many get here on purpose, rather than stumble across my blog in a Google search or some other referring mechanism.

I can guess who some of you are, but others remain unknown to me.

Here's the roll call of visitors who came in through the front door in the last 24 hours or so:

  • Las Vegas - my son Steve or daughter-in-law Nicky
  • Lafayette, Ind. - Probably Karen T.
  • Fairplay, Colo - Tim B.
  • Carmel, Ind. - Probably Alan P.
  • Bloomington - Either Shaylan O. or Morgan D.
  • Indianapolis - Probably Lauri S.
  • Flora, Ind. - Eric F.
  • Memphis - Probably Tim H.
  • Plymouth, Ind. ?
  • Jonesboro, Ark. - ?
  • Jessup, Md. - ?
  • Walnut Ridge, Ark. - ?
  • United States - ? (Using Windows 98!)
  • Carterville, Ill. - ?

There may be others who are in stealth mode because they clicked the "Ignore my browser" option in Feedjit. I hope not, because I like knowing I'm not just mumbling to myself here.

Thanks for checking in. I hope you find my blog interesting.

No comments: