Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go get 'em, Capital One

I just got a call from Capital One for the people who used to have our phone number. It's the third such call this week.
The guy asked to speak to David.
I explained that the B family hasn't had this phone number for five months and I gave him what I believe is their new number.
"Well, is Jackie there?"
I blew up.
"No, you fucking moron. I just told you the B family - that's David and Jackie - can be reached at the number I just gave you."
"Well, you don't have to get all that!" he responded.
"Yes, I do. And I want you to take this number out of your file for the B family."
Then I terminated the conversation.
I got a call from Capital One yesterday, presumably about a car loan for the Bs, and gave the caller what I believe is the address where they can reposess the vehicle in question.
I'd like to think today's call was the end of it, but we all know it's not.

No comments: