Saturday, May 10, 2008

A blogging anniversary

This blog begins its fifth year today.
Who knew when I jumped into the blogosphere on May 10, 2004, that I'd still be doing it today, 1,286 blog entries later.
I've blogged from all over the country - from motorcycle rallies in Spokane and Burlington, Vt., from my friends Tim and Linda's chalet in Alma, Colo., from my home office in Thorntown, Ind., where this thing began to our new home office between Goobertown and Buck Snort, Ark.
I've done a fair share of it with smartphones, composing surprisingly lengthy pieces typing with my thumbs on the tiny keyboards. My Treo 700p and the Treo 600 before it had built-in cameras that made photo blogging possible from the road.
I have no idea how long this thing will go. As long as I have stuff to share, I guess.

No comments: