Friday, August 29, 2008

OK, I was wrong

palin-5

Earlier this year, I predicted at least one of the vice-presidential candidates would be from Indiana.

As of today, I am officially wrong.

I had hoped John McCain would pick Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels as his running mate. I still think Mitch would be more of an asset than Sarah Palin.

We all know why Palin is on the ticket. The majority of the women who are pissed off because Hillary got cheated out of the nomination just got a huge reason to desert the Democratic Party and vote for McCain.

I was closer with my Democrat VP pick - Indiana Sen. Evan Bayh. As it turned out, Bayh was on the very very short list, like the #2 choice behind Joe Biden. If Oama weren't so short on age and experience, Bayh would have been a no-brainer for veep. But the Democrats needed somebody with real credentials on the ticket, so Evan gets to wait another four years and maybe run with Hillary because McCain is gonna beat the Obama-Biden ticket like a rented mule.

No comments: