Tuesday, March 22, 2011

From the Craigslist Rants & Raves section

I guess they don’t like their new hometown:

I found the bottom of the US landfill

I moved to a town west of Jonesboro a few months ago and it was the worst decision I think I have ever made in my life. The people in the town are the laziest slobs I have ever seen there's garbage lying everywhere people don't put there dogs on leashes and this is in city limits when I have seen people walking thier dogs they don't even pick up the after their dogs. The women walk around in their pj and slippers and don't even cross them I got the pleasant experience of meeting one of this special women by pushing my shopping cart from H--ys grocery store and someone backing out of a parking spot she hop out of the car and wanted to fight...and these people make fun of the north I don't ever remember seeing a dead fish in someone's driveway up north ( that was a week ago in arkansas and there were three) or where someone had thrown out pork steaks by the side of a highway. So ya'll can take this town and cram it

No comments: