Thursday, December 10, 2009

Revisiting some of our favorite people and places

QQ01 INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – This is our day to hit a bunch of our favorite Indianapolis area places.

We had breakfast (Santa Fe bagel sandwiches) at Einstein Bros. Bagels while we paged through the first section of today’s melanieIndianapolis Star and marveled at how little real news is in it.

Then it was over to the shopping center at Carmel Drive and U.S. 31 where Maria had her Bernina sewing machine checked out and shopped for fabric. She also found the perfect quilt-themed datebook for 2010 – something she’s been searching for for months.

I strolled down the way to Roberts Imaging where I caught up with our favorite photo saleslady, Melanie Dean.

QQ02 Maria was wrapping up her shopping by the time I got back to Quilt Quarters, so I shoveled several throw pillows aside and plopped down on the couch that has mercifully been provided for husbands.

Now we’re a the Carmel Barnes & Noble where Maria is cruising the magazines and I’m catching upon Internet stuff. I notice I now have eight books to pack and ship when I get home and I expect the number will be closer to 20 or more by the time we’re back in Arkansas.

No comments: