Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My radiator – somewhere in the FedEx pipeline

Moments before I was about to pick up the phone to call Honda of Jonesboro to confirm my 10 a.m. appointment for a new del Sol radiator, the phone rang.

It was Chris at the Honda service department telling me that mygt hastings lot radiator has not arrived.

Big surprise.

So they will call me when it shows up and we’ll set up another appointment.

This leaves me without a car for another day, but that’s no big deal because I have a freshly serviced 2003 BMW K1200GT motorcycle at my disposal and, all things considered, I’d rather ride it than drive anyway. My raingear has dried from yesterday’s deluge and is tucked away in the right-side saddlebag.

So now I’m back at my usual table at Hastings, sipping their delicious Rio Azul Guatemalan coffee while my netbook sips on electricity from their wall outlet.

No comments: