Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lazy Sunday afternoon with the pack

on the porch with dogs

We’re spending a lazy Sunday afternoon on the porch with our pack.

Morgan brought her bulldog Samantha and red heeler Tucker over for the weekend and Jack and Dora thoroughly enjoy their company.

My other high-dollar wireless headphones, the Bang & Olufsen H8s, couldn’t pair with my iPhone this morning, so I did the same thing I did to remedy the problem the other night with the Parrot Zik 2.0 headphones.

I opened the Bluetooth controls in Settings, clicked the circle “I” in the Bang & Olufsen option, then erased it by telling the phone to “forget” it.

Then I turned Bluetooth off and on and a moment later, my phone paired with the B&O ‘phones. I expect this will continue to happen at least until the next update of the IOS 8 operating system.

No comments: