Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kathmandu at last

kathmandu pants on me

My Kathmandu riding pants arrived today, just in time for what may be a rainy weekend. Good thing they’re waterproof.

As you may or may not remember, I returned the brilliant hi-viz Icon Patrol riding pants because there was no way I could adjust the legs so as not to be clownish and prone to snag on footpegs.

I was chagrined over the weekend to receive an email from MotorcycleGear.com acknowledging receipt of the Icons and giving me a store credit for $231.01 instead of a cash refund.

So I phoned them this afternoon and the customer service guy cheerfully canceled the store credit and refunded the money to my debit card. I love dealing with those guys. Every experience I’ve had with them has been a good one.

No comments: