Saturday, March 31, 2012

I love this jacket

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I was riding home from the Post Office and stopped at a traffic signal at the south end of the Brookland bypass when a guy in a red car next to me rolled down his window and yelled, “I like your jacket!”

This is, without question, the most remarked upon and complemented copjacketfrontmotorcycle jacket I’ve ever owned, and I’ve owned a whole closet full, and more.

It’s the German Polizei motorcycle jacket I bought a few weeks ago from SportsmansGuide.com for a very reasonable $179.97.

It’s an XL and it keeps reminding me to lose a few pounds, but apparently looks good enough on me to garner good reviews.

While I’ll still opt for my waterproof FirstGear copjacketbackKilimanjaro jacket for touring and days with rain in the forecast, it has become my preferred fair weather riding jacket and all-around hanging out jacket.

And I haven’t been hassled by any cops over the “POLIZEI” in retroflective material across the back of the jacket.

No comments: