Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wifi Chronicles (continued)

hastingsself It only took about six weeks, but Hastings finally got a new wireless router and restored their free Wifi.

I’d like to think my phone call to their corporate offices and two emails were a factor, but I have no way of knowing. I drove past yesterday and noticed the “Wifi is down” sign was missing from the Hardback Cafe door, so I parked in the lot, whipped out my Mini 9 laptop and confirmed that there was a Hastings Wifi signal present.

Now, I’m back at my favorite table with a large post-lunch cup of coffee, blogging again.

It’s almost as if my planets came into some harmonious alignment today, what with getting our storm debris hauled and the Hastings Wifi issue resolved. It takes to little to make my day.

No comments: