Friday, February 13, 2009

Guardedly optimistic

Maria talked with our tenants about their late rent payment last night because I doubted my ability to remain civil.check

The guy told her he mailed the check, including the late payment fee, on Wednesday and he emailed a copy of the delivery confirmation receipt bearing a U.S. Postal Service stamp for Feb. 11.

It appears  something is in the pipeline, so we're back in a waiting posture.

I really do hope they can make this work because I don't want to go through the hassle of kicking them out and finding new tenants.

And this means that, assuming he makes good on his promise to pay the March rent on time, my Daytona Beach Bike Week ride is back on the calendar.

I can almost feel my blood pressure dropping.

But it wasn't in our mailbox this morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

om. . .
om. . .
om. . .