Friday, January 25, 2008

Back home again in Indiana, tomorrow

Weather permitting, I'm driving back to Indiana tomorrow for a couple of days of what I hope will be the absolutely, positively final touches to our Thorntown house before we hurl it into a very indianaCzbx uncertain real estate marketplace.

All things considered, I'd rather spend the weekend here with Maria and the dogs, especially since Maria has been gone on the leadership academy retreat since Wednesday morning and will return this afternoon. Her return may be delayed by an ice storm creeping northeast out of Texas. (It's startling to realize that we live in a state that borders Texas, but then there are plenty of startling things about living in Arkansas.)

I'm working the 9 a.m.-5 p.m. shift today and have next Monday and Tuesday off, so I'm looking forward to a normal evening and a long weekend.

No comments: