Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Damn cheap-ass coffee filters!

coffeegrounds

I decided to forgo my usual mocha cappuccino this morning in favor of a pot of regular coffee.

Despite my effort to carefully arrange the filter in the Mr. Coffee coffee maker, it collapsed and dumped grounds into the carafe. And, no, I do not want a Keurig. I want filters that stay put and don’t fold over.

Summer starts at 6:09 p.m. CDT, so this is the last morning of spring this year. At 9:30 a.m., it’s already 85, heading to a high of 92.

3 comments:

arkansashoosier said...

Same thing happened to me this morning. The Keurig is pretty cool, Jeff has one... I just don't drink enough coffee to justify purchasing one myself. The coffee cups can be pretty expensive though.

arkansashoosier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arkansashoosier said...

Wish I was there to drink coffee with you this morning :)