Thursday, January 26, 2012

Breakfast at Panera

mepanera I’m enjoying an Asiago cheese bagel and a mocha cappuccino for breakfast at the new Panera restaurant.

So far, I’ve identified two electrical outlets near dining tables – one of which I’m using right now to power my netbook. Not having outlets wouldn’t have been a deal-breaker, but it’s a relief to see I don’t have to run on battery power here.

As much as I love driving my old ‘94 Honda del Sol, I have to admit it’s a beater and I’m eager to get my Lexus SUV back from the body shop. I have no illusions that I’ll see the Lexus this week since there’s painting involved. I haven’t decided what to do about the del Sol. I guess I need to look at what it will cost me to keep it plated and insured versus how much fun I’ll get from driving it once convertible weather arrives.

No comments: