Thursday, October 01, 2009

Mystery solved

shiloh boatel

Ever since I saw this photo of me dining with a bunch of Indianapolis BMW Club friends, I’ve been trying to remember when and where it was shot.

I noticed the photo in an album in the Indy Club area at the Indianapolis BMW dealership when I was there for MotoGP in August. I thought it might be from the BMW MOA rally last year in Gillette, Wyo., but I couldn’t place the restaurant.

It all snapped into focus for me this afternoon when I registered for the Return to Shiloh Rally here and got my wristband – my blue and white checkered wristband. Just like the one I’m wearing in the photo.

Aha! It was dinner at the Botel next door to the rally site at last year’s Shiloh rally.

Now I can work on other unsolved mysteries.

No comments: