Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday stuff

starbucks yet again I’m at the Starbucks on Stadium Avenue in Jonesboro, enjoying my free (in exchange for an empty Starbucks coffee bag) cup of dark roast coffee.

And it confirms my belief that the kids making coffee at the Cafe on the Mile in the St. Bernards fitness facility don’t know what they’re doing. I’ve had a mocha cappuccino and two cups of coffee from their coffee bar that advertises Starbucks coffees. None of them were up to my expectations.

IMHO, the kids working there need a bit more training to be competent baristas.

Maria reminds me that we need butter in addition to the gallon of milk I plan to pick up on the way home.

My goal for the day is to do an oil change on our John Deere LA125 lawn tractor. The blades kick up so much dust that I’m sure we need a new air filter as well, but that will have to wait until later this week.

No comments: