Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Off to an awkward start

glassesMy new year is off to an awkward start, thanks to an ordering error (yes, I take the blame) on my contact lenses.

I ordered new lenses a few weeks ago and when the package arrived it put it into the bathroom closet, as is my habit.

I usually change lenses at the first of each month, so I removed and discarded the December lenses before I went to bed last night.

This morning, I opened the package to discover I only had a six-month supply of lenses for my right eye. I somehow failed to order a set for the left eye.

I immediately went online and ordered the toric lenses I need to complete the set.

But in the meantime, I’m stuck wearing my glasses, which I dislike because the graduated multi-focal power of the lenses never seems to line up properly with what I want to see clearly.

Grrrrr.

No comments: