Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hanging at Grass Roots

xm hold I’m hanging out at Grass Roots BMW Motorcycles in Cape Girardeau, Mo. this morning while my K1200GT gets a 6,000-mile service.

I noticed on the ride up here that my Garmin Zumo 550 has stopped displaying weather information, so I tried to log onto my account on the XM radio website. The site refused to acknowledge my login ID but after several attempts emailed a password reset link to my email address, which I claimed is my ID. But when I tried to use it, I got a message saying it was not a valid ID. WTF?

So I called XM and after several minutes on hold, started working through my issues with a tech support operator, but she dropped the call. I tried again and again the call got dropped. This is all too exasperating for now, so I’ll just wait until I get home to continue the effort.

No comments: