Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The conclusion of the pants saga

It took about a week, but Magic Touch Cleaners finally found the pants to my black suit.

If you don’t recall the beginning of this saga, go back to the May 31 blog entry to learn how I discovered I had the wrong pants when I dressed to give my stepdaughter away at her May 30 wedding in Arizona. Fortunately, the pants they had given me were a near perfect fit and close enough in color that hardly anyone noticed.

Charlie came by this morning to collect his pressure washer and when I came back into the house after seeing him off, I noticed I had a phone message. It was Magic Touch inviting me to come claim my pants.

So I did and, sure enough, they’re mine.

Given what other people have said about Magic Touch, it was completely unexpected. Even so, I won’t trust them with any more of my dry cleaning.

No comments: