Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Isn’t it ironic?

My doctor has me taking Lisinopril for blood pressure. It’s one of those $4 prescriptions at Walmart and I’ve been driving down to the southside Walmart every months for refills.

The last time I went online to refill the prescription I noticed a reference to their refill by mail program, whereby I could get a three-month supply at a reduced cost with free shipping. It seemed like a good idea, so I tried it. That was on Nov. 3. As of today (Nov. 18), I have still not received my Lisinopril and have been without it for more than a week.

Isn’t it ironic that they choose to piss me off and elevate my blood pressure by taking their time with… my blood pressure meds?

The good news is that my BP was down within normal limits when I saw the doc last month, so it’s probably not a crisis. Just an annoyance.


No comments: