Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaack

UrbanBlah

Lovisa Loiselle is a young Canadian woman who started blogging on Blogger.com about the same time as I, back in May, 2004.

I became an early fan and she would occasionally comment on my blog under the nom de keyboard of Count Chocula.

She's a brilliant, funny writer, but she dropped out of the blogosphere after a few years and has limited her online presence mostly to her lovisaFacebook account.

Recently, she teamed with Dan Tobin, a freelance writer in Boston to illustrate Web-based comic

The Urban Blah, "A Webcomic of the Painfully Self-Aware."

I think it's terrific and have added it to my list of cool links over there on the right side of the page. There are three cartoons on the site at the moment and the plan is to update Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays ("With pretty color when you've been good!") So, for God's sake, be good.

No comments: