Sunday, January 04, 2009

Making small town advertisers look bigtime

Cville policedrugtab08 Our friend Lauri, who is the best ad designer I've seen in my 40+ years in the newspaper business, has posted her portfolio on Picasa.

This is one of my favorites (because I shot the photo), but there are lots of other dazzlers in the collection.

The advertisers at her paper are getting a tremendous bargain for their ad dollar because she makes local businesses and organizations look like they've retained national advertising firms to build their ads.

No surprise that she's been named the best ad designer in Indiana multiple times in Hoosier State Press Association competition.

Check out her portfolio and you'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Lauri Shillings said...

You really are a very nice man!!! Thanks for your kind words and Kudos!