Thursday, October 15, 2015

Research

up2

I’m evaluating the UP2 fitness tracker system for the Amazon.com Vine Program.

I tried the NUYU fitness tracker for Amazon a month or so ago and concluded that it’s wildly inaccurate and not a reliable tool for tracking activity.

Here’s what the Amazon.com listing says about the UP2:

A beautifully slim health and fitness tracker with the smartest app for everyday wellness. On the outside UP2 is the thinnest, sleekest, most style-savvy tracker out there. On the inside, Smart Coach generates fitness insights and activity plans that make reaching your goals that much easier. And with 10 days of battery life you'll be charging less, and living better.

It pairs with my iPhone via Bluetooth and works with a free UP2 app that I downloaded from iTunes.

I’m still feeling my way through the menus and features, but I’m guardedly optimistic that it will turn out to be a decent product. I noticed it’s selling for $99 at Sam’s Club.

No comments: