Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Impatience

Once in awhile, the Amazon Vine Program gives me an opportunity to review some really cool products.

This is one of those times, but I’m not going to say what it is other than to say I am extremely excited to get my hands on it.

The UPS Surepost tracking site says it arrived at the Jonesboro UPS facility about 3:30 a.m. today, but it wasn’t scheduled for delivery until tomorrow.

I called UPS in the hopes of driving down to their customer center on Industrial Drive and picking it up myself, but that was not to be.

Under the Smartpost scheme, packages are turned over to the U.S. Postal Service for final delivery. In this case, it means they gave it to the Jonesboro post office for delivery tomorrow to the Brookland post office.

So I have to wait until tomorrow.

I’m not good at waiting.

No comments: