Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Back on the treadmill

john treadmill
I was back at St. Bernards Health & Wellness this morning to shake off the depression and inertia that goes with being held hostage by winter weather.
Well, maybe that’s a little too dramatic. I quit going to the gym last month after I abraded my right knee in a tumble at the post office because I’m wary of exposing an open wound to an environment where bad bacteria might be lurking. I’m all healed now and fresh out of excuses to not exercise.
This was my first time at the gym using the Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones that Maria gave me for Christmas, paired with my iPhone 5. It was a much much better experience than working out with wired earbuds. It’s really infuriating to yank one or both earbuds out of my ears because my hand hits the wire on the way to a water bottle or a towel.
Plus the control on the right side of the headphones lets me change the song, adjust the volume and answer phone calls. Bluetooth wireless makes things a lot easier. The Kinivos wrap around the back of my head, which is a more comfortable arrangement than across the crown of my head like conventional headphones fit.

No comments: