Friday, June 13, 2014

An affectionate daschund! Who knew?

ginger03

I think Ginger has decided I’m her BFF, or at least her BF until her family gets back from vacation.

She resists going outside with the Aussies and is quite content to hop up onto Maria’s desk chair and snooze for hours while I work at my desk in our upstairs office.

The dogs got restless about 2:30 a.m. today, so I put all three of them out.

When they came back in, Ginger flew up onto the bed and plopped down next to Maria.

We decided to give her a chance and let her stay. The next thing I knew, she was burrowing down under the covers between Maria and me.

“They’re burrowing dogs,” Maria offered.

She slept quietly with a minimal amount of fuss, so I guess she can sleep on the bed with us occasionally over the next week.

No comments: