Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back on the treadmill

treadmill

I’m cooling down after my morning treadmill workout. Here’s the view from the treadmill with an inset showing my Suunto Advizor heart rate monitor readout. Nothing heroic, just 20 minutes in my target heart rate zone and at least a mile on the odometer. I missed a few days over the weekend and it feels really good to get back into the routine.

I think I’ll make my much-postponed ride up to Grass Roots BMW Motorcycles in Cape Girardeau today to shop for a riding pants and a battery for Maria’s bike. There’s a favorable forecast today, but not so much tomorrow or Friday, so today is the day.

2 comments:

BoR said...

Why on earth do you have a treadmill outside? Won;t it get ruined if it rains?

The Oracle said...

It's actually in the garage. I raise the overhead door to get the feeling of walking outside.
Obviously, the impression works.