Saturday, September 22, 2007

Napoleon Dynamite

I shot what will almost certainly be my last wedding in Indiana today.

Since Maria is in Arkansas, I was ably assisted by Shaylan Owen.

It was a relatively easy gig: We arrived at the church about napoleon039 a.m. and shot the groom and bride getting ready, the ceremony was at 11:30 a.m. and the reception ended about 3:50 p.m. It was a whole lot easier than the grueling 12-hour weddings Maria and I have come to napoleon01expect.

As the reception was winding down, we noticed a young boy - we were told he had just started middle school - dancing like a pro. He had an astonishing repertoire of moves and he did them all well. Sorta reminded us of Napoleon Dynamite.

Here are three of about 50 frames I shot of his dancing.napoleon02

Somebody said he was the only kid in middle school to win a part in the high school musical. No surprise there.

No comments: