Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Taxes done

I filed our state and federal income tax returns this morning and am hugely relieved to have that task out of the way.

I used H&R Block At Home, formerly known as TaxCut, and e-filed both returns.

Now that I know we have refunds coming, it’s got me jonesing for a new 64GB iPod Touch. My 60GB classic iPod will be five years old this summer and the battery just doesn’t hold a charge like it once did. When the iPod Touch was introduced, I decided not to buy one until the flash memory reached 64GB because that’s enough to hold my current music library, plus a movie or two. The other bells and whistles are pretty enticing too.

There’s still too much snow on our subdivision roads for my del Sol, so I came in to town this morning with Maria, dropped her off at work and am now comfortably ensconced at Hastings with a steaming cup of Rio Azul Guatemalan coffee.

It’s 36 degrees at 10:30 a.m., heading for a high of 45, so I expect to be fully mobile by this time tomorrow.


No comments: