Wednesday, February 03, 2010

McBreakfast

mcdfeb3

It’s a sunny 37 degrees, going up to 40 or higher and I’m having a parfait and coffee breakfast at McDonald’s.

There’s still plenty of snow on the ground, but the roads in our subdivision were clear enough for my del Sol and the main thoroughfares are completely clear and dry.

I have a few things on my to-do list today including a trip to the Senior Services Center this afternoon to check out the computer projector and make sure everything is ready for the first session of my digital photography class tomorrow afternoon.

I was mildly concerned to learn that what may be the first public notice about the class went into this morning’s newspaper. If the Senior Services Center newsletter hasn’t gotten some folks interested in the class, the short notice in the paper probably won’t do much good.

Judging from this morning’s photo, I think I need a haircut and a beard trim.bam feb3 haircut

FIVE HOURS LATER: OK, I got a haircut and a beard trim at Sports Clips.

Also, we decided to push the advanced digital photo class back to six Mondays from March 22 to April 26. This gives us more time to promote it and also make it possible for those who complete the beginning class, that starts tomorrow, to feed into the advanced class.

No comments: