Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, Monday

I realize my friends up in Indiana are up to their eyeballs in snow and it would be silly of me to complain about the weather, but I can’t help it.

I don’t think the temperature got higher than 45 degrees today and it was a chilly 37 degrees when I dragged the trash to the curb just now.

Maria determined that our cherry trees, lilac bushes and dogwood tree are primed to bloom any day now if and when the weather warms.

If the Weather Channel website is to be believed, we’ll break into the 50s on Wednesday and the 60s on Sunday with next week being a reasonable facsimile of Spring. It’s about time.

We’re in the midst of a complicated transaction which I may or may not be able to blog about later. Just wish us luck and let it go at that.

No comments: