Friday, October 31, 2008

We beat the price hike

proform-5-5-crosstrainer I'm feeling somewhere between smart and lucky this afternoon because I just discovered the price of the treadmill we bought online Sunday evening has gone up 20% since then.

The Proform 5.5 CrossTrainer originally sold for $999 and was listed at $499 when we did the deal Sunday. We got free shipping on the 210 pound beast since we paid by credit card.

I checked the Proform Web site a few minutes ago and found the unit is now priced at $599. Woo-freaking-hoo!

The Old Dominion Freight Line Web site tracking system shows it's sitting on a loading dock in Jonesboro at the moment and is scheduled for delivery on Monday.

1 comment:

endthought said...

I would really like an elliptical. But, I must get a large enough home first.