Thursday, March 08, 2007

A new look

My son in Portland, Ore. mentioned in an e-mail today that he was having trouble reading my blog because it showed up on his screen as black type on a black background.
It didn't come as a huge surprise, since I had the same experience when I tried to view it on the OS X Macs in my wife's newspaper office. I had hoped it was just a peculiarity of the computers, but if other people are experiencing the problem, it's time to fix it.
Besides, I was getting tired of the look of the blog, having made no template changes since I started about three years ago.
Fortunately, the Blogger.com template library is easy to use and it only took a couple of minutes to make the switch to the new look.
And I know it works with OS X Macs because I'm writing this on one.

No comments: