Monday, May 14, 2007

Grrrrrrr

I'm staying away from MySpace.
My wife discovered a couple of the malignant imbeciles in a community MySpace group have been writing derrogatory stuff about her. One works for the local college and should know better. The other apparently has a grudge over some perceived injustice the newspaper did to his sister-in-law. A review of the pertinent stories reveals completely down-the-middle non-biased, objective reportage, which calls into serious question his reading comprehension skills.
These people are utter complete morons and I'm having a difficult time suppressing an urge to go online and flame them.
My wife, fortunately, has a greater capacity for patience and diplomacy and will most likely have them turned around 180 degrees before it's over.
In my 34 years with Indianapolis daily newspapers, I've never seen such a pack of retards as the people who think they are qualified to critique my wife and her newspaper. She routinely gets calls from dirtbags who want to argue about the drug or child molest charges filed against them and reported in the paper. That freaking never happened in Indy. Never. The Indy dirtbags had the good form and intelligence to shut the fuck up and not challenge accurate reporting.

No comments: