Sunday, June 18, 2006

Adios, Bob


I got the official word on Thursday and the details from my ex yesterday about the death of my former brother-in-law, Bob.
And I searched my archives for a photo of him and came up with this from about 1972 when he would have been about 21. That's Bob sitting in the grass on the hill behind my ex-wife's parent's house with her parents at the end of the table. That's my ex, Diane, in the foreground, next yougest sister Janice and then middle sister Kathy, who is now Bob's widow.
We had a wedding to shoot yesterday and a lot of post-production stuff to do today, whick kept me from traveling to Chicago with son Steve to the visitation today and the funeral tomorrow.
As per Kathy's wishes, we made a donation in Bob's name to the American Diabetes Association.

No comments: