Thursday, March 27, 2008

My last wedding album


Now that I'm caught up on my Ebay packing and shipping, I'm back to work on the wedding album that should have been done seven months ago.
Maria and I shot a wedding on my birthday - July 14. Shortly after that, our lives were plunged into the chaos of relocation from Indiana to Arkansas, house hunting, moving, house selling, waiting for Lowe's to get the carpet right so we could set up our home office and on and on. So here it is, almost April and I'm finally nearing completion on the album.
The bride and her family have been extraordinarily gracious and patient, but I'm horribly embarrassed that it's taken so long to get this far.
I'm using MyPublisher to create a 100-page leather-bound album. MyPublisher is, in my judgment, still the premiere online photobook publisher. We've done several albums with them and have never been disappointed with the results.
Here are a couple of two-page spreads of the work in progress. Notice that with two shooters - one out front and the other behind the minister - you get better coverage of the kiss and other ceremony details.

2 comments:

Karen said...

If someone is ever crazy enough to marry me, I hope you guys come back to the midwest to shoot my wedding! Amazing photos!

The Oracle said...

Well...
Why don't you move to northeast Arkansas? There are some wonderful horse farms here.