Friday, February 08, 2008

What I did today

hotdogI'll lead off with what I think is the most eye-arresting photo of the day - a shot of Samantha Aitken offering up the first Nathan's Famous Hot Dog to be prepared at the Bruster's Real Ice Cream store on Jonesboro's southwestside.

hotdog2Here's an exterior shot that I did mainly for the owner's benefit.

spellingbee1

The first assignment of the day was the county spelling bee, which was held in a TV studio on the ASU campus. That made for excellent lighting conditions. Here's a shot of a kid listening to the pronouncer give a definition of a word he subsequently misspelled.spellingbee2

I noticed this bumper sticker on a car in the parking lot outside the spelling bee site.ths

And this shot - an environmental portrait of a woman I was photographing in her home.

No comments: