Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Photoshop Phun


I had to drive up to Lafayette to deposit a check, so I stopped by the Barnes & Noble to browse through some Photoshop technique books and have a mocha frappuccino.
I found a couple of tricks that looked useful, but I didn't feel like paying $29.95 + tax for a book, so I whipped out my Treo and fold-out keyboard, copied the instructions and e-mailed them to myself.
This one is adapted from an example of a swan with its head and beak overlapping the right side of the frame with a drop shadow.
Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Totsie said...

Very cool. I have to stop myself in Chapters from just sort of hunkering down in the aisle with a Photoshop book. All of these wonderful words seduce me...layers..opacity..FILTERS!..and I just can't put it down. I have yet to sit in the very comfortable armchairs because frankly, I would never leave.