Friday, November 27, 2009

Insults from an arrogant has-been

martha-stewart I find it somewhat amusing that convicted felon and washed up B-list celebrity Martha Stewart thinks the most popular woman in America is “dangerous” and “confused.”

Or, for that matter, that she believes anyone cares what she thinks about Sarah Palin.

Speaking to a reporter outside a charity event last week, Stewart opined, "She's dangerous. She speaks ... she's so confused, and anyone like that in government is a real problem."

Stewart also went snarky on Rachel Ray:

"She professed that she cannot bake," Stewarttold "Nightline" co-anchor Cynthia McFadden. "She just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. And that's not good enough for me. I mean, I really want to write a book that is a unique and lasting thing. Something that will really fulfill a need in someone's library."

I hope she’s nicer to her parole officer.

No comments: