Monday, November 09, 2009

Blah

I feel utterly blah today.

Maybe it’s the overcast sky, maybe it’s the letdown after Saturday night’s Congressional malfeasance, or maybe I’m just having a mild brush with the pig flu.

And did I mention how much I dislike being on the eastern edge of a time zone? The sun set at freaking 4:59 p.m. today. And it’s only going to get worse for the next six or seven weeks. NFW should it be dark at 5 o’clock. I first experienced this aberration several years ago when I visited a friend in Long Island in December. I didn’t like it then and I sure as hell don’t like it now.

Whatever it is, I’m feeling singularly uninspired. I think a week in Big Sur would help, but we don’t have the time or the spare change for something like that.

FedEx still projects a delivery tomorrow for my new computer. Since FedEx pretty much never gets to my house before noon, I should be home from my morning photo shoot in plenty of time to take delivery.

No comments: