Wednesday, December 27, 2017

I can see clearly now...


I awoke this morning with the realization that it's the first time since the spring of 1954 that I am no longer dependent upon glasses or contact lenses.

My right eye cataract removal went flawlessly yesterday morning and my right eye vision is already on a par with the clarity of a contact lens with the expectation that it will get much better over the next day or two.

The temperature was -6 degrees this morning and we are grateful that we got all of the windows replaced before the serious cold weather arrived.

The photo is from yesterday morning after surgery when we went to Einstein Bros. Bagels for a post-op breakfast. The Oakley sunglasses were a Christmas gift from Steve, Nicky and Lisa and are very much appreciated. They help herald a new era of seeing for me.

No comments: