Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Where’s the cape?

suprrman You know there has to be a story behind this license plate that I spotted earlier Monday afternoon in Jonesboro.

I’m having a mocha at Books-a-Million and breathing a little easier now that my immediate journalistic chores are finished. I filed my third and final story a full 90 minutes before the 5 p.m. deadline. I’ve always prided myself on meeting or beating deadlines and I certainly don’t want to add to Maria’s challenges.

My break will be short-lived since I have another piece that’s due Monday evening and I haven’t started on it. And there’s still one more after that.

Somewhere in there I need to give some thought to the advanced digital photography class I’m scheduled to teach at the Senior Services Center, beginning March 22.

Never a dull moment here.

No comments: