Sunday, December 30, 2018

Better than last year, but still pathetic


It's time to tally my BMW motorcycle mileage for the year. It's depressing, but not as depressing as 2017.

I rode the K1200GT a modest 520 miles and the K75S at least 290. I say at least because the speedo and odometer are wonky and didn't log several of the miles ridden. That gives me a total of <810 miles, which is 5.6 times more than the record low 114 miles I logged in 2017.

Once again, it was cash flow and other time commitments that kept the bikes in the shed. If we could sell or have full occupancy of our commercial building in Arkansas, this would be transformed overnight, but there has been no movement on that front and the utilities and insurance and taxes continue to eat into our disposable income.

No comments: